Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna Postgraduate Application Form 2017/2018 is Out – www.nda.edu.ng
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Postgraduate Application Form 2017/2018 is Out – www.nda.edu.ng
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Nigerian Defence Academy Full-Time Postgraduate Programmes in the
Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The Sale of Online Application forms shall be open from 23 August 2017 – 7 November 2017.
Applicants should follow the link on NDA website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal www.ndapplications.net select “purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their
REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Please note
that only pay the RRR Codes generated via the portal application will be accepted.
Once paid and approved, users will log in to the operating port and complete the online application process.
The following programs are available in the Faculties and the Departments below:
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
1. Department of Accounting. a. MSc in Accounting
2. Department of Economics. a. PhD Economics b.
MSc in Economics
3. Geography Department . a. PhD Geography with
(1) Environmental Management
(2) In Military Geography
(3) In Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS)
- MSc Environmental Management
- Military Geography
- MSc Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS)
- MSc Urban Geography
- MSc Population Studies
- Departments of History & War Studies.
- PhD in Military History.
- MA Military History
- MA International Studies
4. Department of Political Science and Defence Studies.
- PhD in Defence and Strategic Studies.
- MPhil in Security and Strategic Studies
- MScDefence and Strategic Studies
5. Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- PhD in Electronics and Communications Engineering
b. M.Eng in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- M.Eng in Power and Machines
6 Civil Engineering Department .
- M.Eng in Structural Engineering.
- M.Eng in Geotechnica Engineering
7. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- PhD Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in::
The requirements for the various programmes are as
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A. candidate for PhD Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) at Bachelor Degree and a Master’s Degree in the
proposed field of study from a recognized University.
In addition, the candidate must have scored an average of not less than 60% or 3.50% at the Masters level.
- Masters (MA, M.Eng and M.Sc) Degrees:
- candidate seeking admission into the Master’s Degree programme shall be a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised university.
Such candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field
METHOD AND SUBMISSION OF
Upon purchase of Access Codes prospect candidates should log on to www.ndapgapplications.net and
complete the Online application Form. Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, Acknowledgement Form,
Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form, have been submitted along with your application to: The Secretary, Postgraduate School,
Ribadu Campus, Nigerian Defence Academy, P.M.B. 2109, Kaduna 8.
CAUTION The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters that may offer alternative options.
Please note that the information herein which is also available at NDA
website is the only authentic method of application for programmes into the NDA Postgraduate School.