Nigeria Federal Fire Service | How to apply for Federal Fire Service 2017 | Federal Fire Service Career – portal.fedfire.gov.ng
Here, you will get the latest updates regarding to Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirement, Guidelines on how to apply, & other important updates.
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment is done once in a year. Check Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment entry requirements below;
- Become a native of Nigeria or his progeny;
- Under the age of 18 or over 35 years;
- Less than 1.7 meter in males and 1.64 meters per woman;
- Fully create a chest of less than 0.87 meters;
- Facilitate the Government’s medical practitioner to be physically and mentally involved in participating in the service;
- Do not suffer from any kind of mental or physical impairment;
- Be free from any form of embarrassment;
- Be honest and free from crime;
- Candidates with any medical practitioners do not need to use them:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Currently Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal is not yet opened for new applicants so the Form is not out yet. keep checking this site for their latest updates.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) received from a known officer.
- National Education College (NCE) from the known Ministry; Or
- The Academy of Education (Continued) in two (2) cases found in one or three (3) issues found in two bedrooms.)
- Click to apply Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018
Admin. & Finance:
- Oversees appointments, promotions, discipline, welfare, training & development, and general administrative matters;
- Prepares the personnel budget;
- Supervises the various commands such as Lagos Command, etc.
- Administers fund and expenditures.
Policy, Regulatory & Inspectorate (Pri)
- Policy formulation;
- Sets standards;
- Regulates State & Private Fire Services;
- Inspects and ensures fire safety compliance in public buildings;
- Collects and collates fire statistics for planning, research and development;
- Disaster management.
- Carries-out topography of their areas of jurisdiction;
- Effects rescues