2017 Civil Defence Recruitment Form | Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Here
How to Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment 2017
Today, we will be telling you all you need to know about Civil Defence Recruitment 2017 and guide on how to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online.
Do you have a question of
- When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment form 2017 be out
- How to apply for NSCDC 2017
- When is the deadline for Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps application form?
If you’ve got any of the above questions, then, this article is for you.
Well, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2017 Recruitment form is coming up soon, so we will alert you once the form is live on the NSCDC website.
While waiting for the Lord on the issue of security measures in 2017, all interested NSCDC applicants need to know everything that should be taken into the Nigerian defense force or to get an immediate understanding of the required law in 2017.. Below are statistics
Civil Defense Recruitment 2017 Qualifications | NSCDC Qualification Guidelines
Before you go ahead to get the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2017, you must be eligible with the following qualifications.
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with entered into four (4) topics found in one or five (5) issues found in two rooms including English English or
Western Sign Language (WASC) or Secondary Secondary Certificate (SSSC) with a minimum of 3 (3) Content including English and Two (2) Other Items.
Requirements For 2017 Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form | NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Below are the Requirements you must meet before checking out the 2017 Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form is listed below.
Note: The only place to get legit information about NSCDC or apply is at official website of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps or civil defense recruitment portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng/.
• The Creator should not be under the age of 18 or over 35 years old
• Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth or by birth
• Fully create a chest without less than 0.87 meters
• Not less than 1.7 meter in males and females 1.64 in females
• Finding is not difficult from any kind of mental or physical.
• Flat Foot
• Severe problem
• The first tasks that are appropriate;
• Fracture, Right or any other physical disorders
• Other statements
• Stay with the state physician you should be physically and mentally active to work in the Immigration.
• Free from any form of embarrassment
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2017/2018 | Civil Defence Recruitment 2017
- To apply, kindly go to the NSCDC Official recruitment portal at http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Now, find all the accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Next, fill the NSCDC online application form accurately, then review and submit once you’re done.
Then follow all valid instructions at the portal for additional information and clarifications.