Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Online – www.immigration.gov.ng
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The 2017/2018 Immigration Plan of Nigeria is waiting for the country to date, and I have received many requests from commentators on some relevant research platforms for the 2017 Immigration Immigration Minister. Many seekers ask us questions like;
How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2017 etc.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 | General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017
Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- Secondary School Certificate of West Africa (WASC) or Secondary Secondary School (SSSC) with statistics in three (3) basic issues including English and at least two (2) other issues; Or
- The Negotiations Tribunal (NECO) / Geographical Education GCE (GCE) Assessment in four (4) issues received at one or five sessions (5) issues found in two rooms including English.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Click here to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017