FUOYE Post-UTME/DE Screening Form, Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Out
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. FUOYE Post-UTME Cut-off mark has also been announced. The FUOYE Cut-off mark for admission for 2017/2018 academic session is 150.
This is to inform the public that the Postal UTME and the Oye-Ekiti University Business Opportunities Center (FUOYE) for the 2017/2018 event will take place as shown below:
FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Dates for 2017
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE online admission Screening exercise will hold between Monday, 11th – Friday, 29tt September, 2017.
What is the Cut-off Mark required For FUOYE Admission?
The Cut-off Mark required for FUOYE admission screening exercise is 150 and above.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Admission Screening (UTME & Direct Entry)
1. Candidates who use the University of Oye-Ekiti at Technology University (FUOYE) also won the UTME 180 degrees above.
2. FUOYE receives 150 and higher in the UTME for the first student of FUOYE.
3. All candidates must have the best “” “” “” “” “” “” “” “” ”
4. In addition, item (iii) above, Candidates must enter into two groups at least two (2) at the level of the relevant issues, or have the ND, NCE, HND, with a credit card, or possess the first lesson in a field as the case is.
FUOYE Courses Available for Admission for 2017/2018
Here are the courses available for FUOYE admission for the 2017/2018 academic session;
- Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- Faculty of Arts
i) B.A. English and Literary Studies
ii) B.A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
iv) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
- Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
- Faculty of Social Sciences
i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
ii) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
iv) B.Sc. Mass Communication
v) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
vi) B.Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
- Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
iv) B.Sc. Geology
v) B.Sc. Geophysics
vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
ix) B.Sc. Physics
x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Faculty of Education
- Educational Management and Business Studies
· B.Ed. Business Education
· B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- Faculty of Management Sciences
· B.Sc. Accounting
· B.Sc. Banking and Finance
· B.Sc. Business Administration
· B.Sc. Public Administration
How To Apply for FUOYE Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Candidates should visit the University website: fuoye.edu.ng, click on Admission to select 2017 UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page and supply your JAMB Registration Number to commence registration.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Enter your e-mail address and phone number in your certificate.
- Complete the level ‘level’ with the required need 5 O ‘for the one used in one (1) or two (2)
- Give the result (O) level level as shown in (ii) above
- Install the application and print the report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results
Application Closing Date
FUOYE Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 29th September, 2017.
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng