Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment 2017| Application Procedure and Requirements
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Direct Banking
Responsible for defining the strategic marketing plan and marketing communications in consultation with Group Heads for Direct Banking and in line with Consumer Bank strategy:
- To support the growth of Consumer Banking by driving and providing thought leadership, and Direct Banking related products & services at both Group and Affiliate levels and,
- To manage programs that promote our product & services and the overall business.
- Create long term awareness and support the development of the products to drive the business.
- Lead the development of a customer insights & research to evaluate and proactively guide & drive the Direct Banking initiatives.
- Act as a trusted Marketing partner and Support to Group Head, Direct Banking, and all Affiliates Marketing Heads.
Business and Financial performance:
- Plan and implement effective, competitive and innovative campaigns as agreed in annual marketing plan to help achieve business target, higher market share and Customer education
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure accuracy and within cost control and deliver agreed product revenue, cost profitability, sales volume.
- Participate in collaborating with both internal and external partners to implement usage campaigns
- Specify and lead customer insight and market research projects to guide the product’s strategic direction.
- Implement client acquisition programs and analyze program effectiveness.
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and technology.
Ecobank Nigeria recruitment 2017| Application Procedure and Requirements
Leadership and people management:
- Work with internal and external counterparts to organizing events, trainings, seminars and exhibitions.
- Work closely with Affiliates Marketing teams to prepare customer communications and other marketing collaterals
- Build a high-performance culture and working environment within the team
Process, control and operational performance:
- Closely monitor program performance, take responsive actions and demonstrate quantified success
- Timely updates/reports and track measurable results.
- Render marketing briefs and other marketing relate support to the Product Head.
- Work with operations on idea clearance on program mechanics
- Work with partners to identify joint promotion opportunities
- Assist in developing and managing database marketing and other marketing programs.
- Ensure embedding of a strong strategy execution culture and practice within the team and across the Group
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth and increase shareholders value.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position