ABSU Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission form 2017/18
Abia State University, ABSU Admission Form 2017/18| Abia State University, ABSU one-year pre-degree and remedial programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more details below;
Abia State University, ABSU one-year pre-degree and remedial programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) pre-degree and remedial programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. Successful candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice of University, having sat for and passed JAMB Examinations, will be given concession during 2018/2019 admission exercise.
About ABSU Pre-Degree and Remedial Programmes.
- The Pre-degree Programmme is for candidates who already possess University UTME Admission requirements and seek to undergo one year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate degree programmes of the University.
- The Remedial Studies Programmes is for candidates with deficiencies in the O’ level qualifications and seek to remedy some by re-sitting the appropriate O’level examination conducted by any of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Subjects available include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, French, History, Commerce and Principles of Account.
ABSU Pre-Degree/Remedial Study Centres.
- Abia State university, Uturu
- Abia State University, Umuahia Campus
ABSU Pre-Degree/Remedial – Admission Requirements.
- Candidate for Pre-degree studies must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
- Candidates for Remedial Studies must attempt SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Evidence of the subject failed for which remedy is sought must be presented.
ABSU Pre-Degree/Remedial Admission – Method of Application.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
(a) Proceed to any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro Finance Bank Ltd.
ii. Skye Bank Plc, Umuahia
iii. Zenith Bank Plc, Umuahia
iv. First Bank Plc, Umuahia
v. Fidelity Bank Plc, Umuahia
vi. UBA Plc, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba;
On the E-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University Pre-Degree or Remedial Studies Admission Forms through e-transact. The value is Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000.00) only, service charge inclusive.
(b) Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on payment and proceed to any Internet center for registration.
- c) Log on to ABSU website abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and click on portal and complete the application form
(d) Finally, Confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your registration
Closing Date: The Deadline For the Submission of applications on line is Friday, 25th August, 2017.