BP Partners Limited Recruitment 2017 – Application Guide and Requirements
BP Partners Limited – Our client, an established Cooperative Society that is affiliated with an International Oil Company (lOC), is seeking highly motivated individuals of high integrity for the position below in their Real Estate units:
Job Title: Head, Real Estate
Job Code: HRE – RED – 001
- This position will report to the Cooperative Management Committee (CMC), and be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the real estate unit.
- The individual will be expected to set the unit’s overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of the unit as well as the performance of each real estate project.
- The Head, Real Estate will guide, direct and lead the Executive Management Team (EMT),
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Estate Management or related fields
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Estate management or related field (MBA preferred)
- Non-degree courses in real estate development or investing a plus
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience. The last 5 years must be in real estate development, real estate investment, or real estate finance.
- Western European or US real estate experience, a plus
- Experience in managing staff at upper-middle management level in a medium size company
- Understanding of the economics of real estate
- Understanding of the dynamics of the Nigerian real estate market, particularly residential real estate in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
- Strong financial analysis skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis with Excel or similar programs, and demonstrated ability to analyze complex financial models and structures and evaluate corresponding risks.
- A strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Code: SMM – RED – 003
- Reporting directly to the Head, Real Estate, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining target market and developing the sales strategy for the real estate unit, and guide the design team in determining optimal unit sizes in developments.
- Minimum First degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in the real estate field.
- Post qualification courses in real estate a plus
- Knowledge of the dynamics’of the residential real estate market in Nigeria
- Experience in property sales in either Lagos, Port Harcourt, or Abuja markets
- Understanding of the psychology of sales.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Code: PM – RED – 002
- This position will report directly to the Head, Real Estate.
- The individual will manage and oversee the delivery of all real estate projects, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of project and ensure that all project are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Bachelor’s, degree from an internationally recognized University in any one of the following courses: Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management.
- Master’s degree in any one of the above courses. Additional qualifications in Business Administration a plus
- Certification in Project Management and/or Construction Management
- Other Professional qualifications including membership hi recognized professional bodies
- PMP/ PRINCE II certification is a major preference
- Minimum 10 years professional experience managing capital projects
- Worked on a large scale construction project within the last 5 years .
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry regulations in Nigeria, the value chain and key players,
- Working knowledge in project design, contracts administration, and budgeting and Implementation.
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Proficiency in the preparation and management of project development budget
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards,
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local planning and environmental laws
- Able to work in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office applications, and use of Autocad
Job Title: Head, Legal/Company Secretary
Job Code: HLCS – LD – 004
- This position will report to the Cooperative Management Committee.
- The individual will provide legal advise to all units within the coop, assist with contract negotiations with external counter-parties, produce and review contracts and other legal documents, and act as company secretary for the coop.
- Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower division.
- LLB degree in Law or international equivalent. Licensed to practice law in Nigeria.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years post-qualification experience
- LLM degree is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of the real estate business
- Experience working in a complex legal/regulatory environment
- Excellent legal research, analytical and drafting skills
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Commercial, Finance, and Real Estate law
- Understanding of laws governing the operation of cooperatives in Nigeria
- Strong knowledge of loan documentation including mortgage and other loan agreements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via e-mail to: email@example.com Referencing the Job Code as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2017.