Nigerian Navy Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening 2017
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | In this article, I will update you with Nigerian Navy full list of shortlisted candidate for pre-screening 2017. Stay focus and read through.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2017 pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidate for Pre-Screening 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Check if Shortlisted for Navy Pre-screening 2017
- Visit joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Login
- Click on your states to check if you are shortlisted
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time
Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Immigration Service Pre-Screening Examination.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Nigerian Navy Important Update
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificate/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.