OOU Extends Post-UTME Admission Screening Date 2017 | Olabisi Olabanjo University, OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening Date and Registration Deadline for the 2017/2018 academic session Extended. See more details below;
OOU Extends Post-UTME Admission Screening Date 2017
This is to inform the public and all aspirants of Olabisi Olabanjo University (OOU) that due to the on-ongoing JAMB Direct Entry registration and NECO Examination, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State has extended the Post-UTME Screening Registration exercise till 11th of August, 2017.
Consequently, the Screening exercise will commence on the 14th of August, 2017.
Eligibility for OOU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2017/2018
The following group of candidates shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How To Apply For OOU Post-UTME 2017
Each eligible candidate for OOU admission screening will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira)onlyfor the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
Mode of Registration
Below is the OOU Post-UTME mode of registration for eligible candidates:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2017/2018 UTME Result
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screeningon the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng