Fluvanna Correctional Center Recruitment 2017 – Troy, VA | Application Guides & Forms
Fluvanna Correctional Center – Troy, V
|Find professional purpose behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It’s a calling. It’s an opportunity to work with a sense of purpose that will renew your passion very day. In here, you will face new challenges and see the results of your life-changing care. You will enjoy more autonomy. You will have a greater capacity to influence and inspire those who need it most.
To put it simply, you will have more independence to do what you do best. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we care for patients – bottom line. Join us.
Administrative Assistant – Full-time (Monday-Friday) at Fluvanna Correctional Center for Women
* Must have Kronos and Payroll Experience *
Under limited supervision, the selected candidate provides operational coordination, administrative support and project management. Manages the day-to-day administrative and secretarial support activities of the office and supervises support staff as appropriate.
· Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office to include purchase requisitions, time and attendance and personnel records; develops polices and procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
· Provides administrative assistance and support to the professional manager in problem solving, management and development and execution of stated departmental goals and objectives.
· Prepares routine letters and reports some of which may be of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
· Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and external organizations and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings and meeting preparation as required.
Fluvanna Correctional Center Recruitment 2017 – Troy, VA |Application Guides & Forms
· Provides direct staff support to the professional manager to include greeting and assisting visitors, handling telephone calls and inquiries, scheduling and maintaining calendar and appointments, screening, analyzing and preparing responses to incoming correspondence; handling day-to-day public relations and problem solving and provision of transcription and word processing support.
· Assists in the coordination, supervision and completion of special projects as appropriate.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.We offer:
• Safe, Secure Workplace
• Health / Dental / Life & short term disability insurance
• Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid HolidaysIf you’re ready to do your life’s work you belong in corrections.
How to apply
Please register your interest by sending your resume via the apply link on this page.
If you want us to update you concerning the Fluvanna Correctional Center Recruitment 2017/2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages