Npower Online Registration 2017 Application Form out on portal.npower.gov.ng: NPower Recruitment Closing Date.
The focus of Npower program is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and food to help them develop from unemployment to work, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Npower Online Registration – Through the N- Power, volunteering Corps program, the government’s commitment to improve the quality of life, reduction in income inequality and tackling the deficiencies in public services will be actualised.
Npower Volunteer Corps Categories:
- N-Power Agro: The Federal Government is engaging 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N Power Agro programme.
- N-Power Health: Through the N-Power Health programme, young graduates will form part of the 500,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps.
- N-Power Teach: The N-Power Teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria.
- N-Power Vaids: Seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income.
Npower Nigeria Recruitment Registration Procedure:
Npower Online Registration – Applicants are to follow the link below to apply for NPower recruitment job 2017;
NOTE: Selected graduates will work in rural areas, immediately, where they will help promote good savings in education, health, and agriculture sectors. Among the key selection requirment for N-Power Volunteer Corps would be a predisposition work proximate communities.
Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to successful applicants. If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to email@example.com
How To Apply for NPower 2017 Nigeria Job:
Qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined below to apply /register and login.
- Visit the NPower portal http://portal.npower.gov.ng to login,
- Under ‘Apply Now’ select the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration,
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password),
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application,
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application,
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe,
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL,
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test,
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme,
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place,
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you,
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The N-Power Teacher Corps will manage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid, volunteering program of 2 years duration. A 500,000 degrees under N-Power Corps program will get computing devices that will contain the information necessary for their specific commitment, as well as information for the development and training and development.
Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Vaids).