Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – This site was created for those who are interested and who insist they want to know when Union Bank will be recruiting graduates in 2017. It is to your concern that we’ll update you with the latest Union Bank recruitment 2017 degrees details on this page, once it’s out.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
We understand that being a popular choice after regular salary package. It involves listening, training, leadership, really concerned about what people really care about, and work on them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Union Bank Graduates Recruitment – www.unionbankng.com
Union Bank Plc – Union Bank of Nigeria’s rich history can be traced to 1917 when it was first established as Colonial Bank. In 1925 the bank became known as Barclays Bank DCO (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas) resulting from its acquisition by Barclays Bank. Following Nigeria’s independence and the enactment of the Companies Act of 1968, the bank was incorporated as Barclays Bank of Nigeria Limited (BBNL, est. 1969).
Union bank Graduate trainee programme aims to inspire participants to discover the next stage of their lives after graduation.
At Union Bank, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in across Africa and beyond. Union bank goes to great ends to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where-ever they may be in the world.
Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – Union Bank Requirements
• A minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D of an accredited institution.
• A minimum of Second Lower Class Class of any discipline.
• There should be no more than 30 years of age – that is, 27 years under 30 years.
• The applicant must have excellent communication skills.
Union Bank Plc. Important Notice – Union Bank Recruitment 2017
- Use the function as the subject of the mail.
- want to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- want to be responsible for any other application submitted Email address.
If you want us to update you concerning the Union Bank Recruitment 2017/2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages