First Bank Recruitment 2017 – This site was created for those who are interested and who insist they want to know when First Bank will be recruiting graduates in 2017. It is to your concern that we’ll update you with the latest First Bank recruitment 2017 degrees details on this page, once it’s out.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is First Bank recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for First Bank Recruitment 2017?
- Has First Bank Started Recruitment for 2017?
- First Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- First Bank Recruitment Guide and requirment in 2017?
- First Bank 2017 Recruitment deadline
We understand that being a popular choice after regular salary package. It involves listening, training, leadership, really concerned about what people really care about, and work on them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
First Bank Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for First Bank Graduates Recruitment – www.firstbanks.com
First Bank for Africa Plc (First), is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
First Bank Graduate trainee programme aims to inspire participants to discover the next stage of their lives after graduation.
At First Bank, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in across Africa and beyond. First Bank goes to great ends to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where-ever they may be in the world.
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – First Bank Requirements
• A minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D of an accredited institution.
• A minimum of Second Lower Class Class of any discipline.
• There should be no more than 30 years of age – that is, 27 years under 30 years.
• The applicant must have excellent communication skills.
First Bank Plc. Important Notice – First bank Recruitment 2017
- Use the function as the subject of the mail.
- want to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- want to be responsible for any other application submitted Email address.
How to apply for First Bank Graduate recruitment 2017
Application is online, interested and qualified candidates should:
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the First Bank Recruitment 2017/2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages